Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk -Fail

Ummm...despite being expensive, this little container was a big disappointment. I now understand why it is not called yogurt. Maybe it's my fault for thinking it would taste like Silk's Soy Milk yogurt. Bottom line is that it does not taste like yogurt and congeals weirdly as you mix it. Trying to eat it almost triggers a gag reflex, as if to say, "that looks like fat, why are you trying to eat that?"

And the thing is I really want to like it. I want those good yogurt properties back in my diet. Might have to give in and go back to soy yogurt. I just hope my body does not overload on estrogen.

The only way this product might prove useful is in a smoothie. Too bad work does not come equipped with a blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment